| < April >
|Average Daylight per day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Kosseir in April is fairly hot at 23.5 °C (74.3 °F).
- The weather in April is bone dry. An airy 0mm (0in) of liquid is laid.
- The shortest day is 12:22 long and the longest day is 13:05 long with an average length of 12:44.
Check the distance to and compare the Kosseir April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Kosseir, Egypt
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Kosseir:
- Ras-Sedr, Egypt - 412.3 kms (256.2 miles) NNW
- St. Katrine, Egypt - 284.2 kms (176.6 miles) N
- El Tor, Egypt - 238.4 kms (148.1 miles) NNW
- Minya, Egypt - 410.6 kms (255.2 miles) WNW
- Hurguada, Egypt - 125.3 kms (77.8 miles) NNW
- Asyut, Egypt - 338 kms (210.1 miles) WNW
- Sohag, Egypt - 259.7 kms (161.4 miles) W
- Luxor, Egypt - 163.6 kms (101.7 miles) WSW
- Kharga, Egypt - 379.4 kms (235.8 miles) W
- Aswan, Egypt - 281.6 kms (175 miles) SSW